Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day weekend

I took Friday off of work so I could attend a Mother's Day Tea (juice and muffins actually) at Siena's kindergarten class.  It was so much fun watching the kids sing and dance and they made all of us beautiful placemats.  Her teacher said she learned lots of interesting "facts" about all of us ladies.....haha....I'm sure she did :).




I was home in time to hang out with Amelia while she finished breakfast and I recorded this amazing video of her "talking".   This is the best response to speech sounds that we have seen yet :)



 I'm sorry it is so short but I ran out of space on my camera card.  She repeated these sounds throughout the day.  We changed her ABI to a new program on Sat and she has done it once or twice since then.


Then I took Amelia to her physical therapy session.  My mom usually takes her so it was great to get the chance to see her in action.  Amelia has a new therapist and I was very impressed with her.  As usual, Amelia was very excited to participate in all of the different activities.




Amelia and I picked Siena up from school and we headed to Golden Spoon for some frozen yogurt.



Today, DJ made crepes for breakfast and they were delicious :).  Then we delivered cookies to our two awesome moms/grandmas, visited with some friends, and took a walk on the beach.  It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed spending it with my family.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment