Tuesday, May 25, 2010

here we go...

Today's the big day. Amelia's palate repair surgery is at 3:10 today. She will also be getting a little touch up on her lip and another test to check to see if her auditory nerves connect to her cochleae. I had been planning on starting this blog awhile ago and was trying to decide if I should backtrack and include all of her history but it was taking me way too long. My mom has done such an excellent job updating everyone with her journal that I just decided to start now. We are busy getting ready to go to the hospital. She will be staying for 1-2 nights depending on how she eats after the surgery. The recovery is supposed to be painful but she is such a tough little baby that we are hopeful that it won't be too bad. We will try to update everyone as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment